Pages

The Art of Cosplay

I started my week attending The Art of Cosplay event at De La Salle University, Manila. It was so much fun going back to my old stomping grounds and seeing the old and the new coming together. The university is always evolving, and what I love the most about it is that no matter how much it changes, the feeling of walking it's halls is like coming home.

So, back to the cosplay event. It was so fun. So much fun in fact that I had to put together a slideshow made up of all the pictures I accumulated that day. So, without further ado, press play and see what I mean.




If you want to know more about The Art of Cosplay, you can visit its Facebook page. Lots more pictures there. 

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I met Superman, Batman, Iron Man. Gosh, I was fangirling the whole day!

      Delete
  2. Too cute. Love your hair and dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. All the cosplayers were hilarious to hang out with. I laughed so hard that day, my abs got in a good workout. :-P

      Delete
  4. Your picture/video didn't work for some reason...but I love cosplay!! I've been trying to go to a Con with my friend for several years but haven't been able to afford it. We've been looking at cosplaying Naria and Eriya from Escaflowne or Dark and Daisuke from DNAngel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Keep trying, Jessi. Maybe the internet connection isn't that strong to upload the video properly. That's usually what happens to me.

      Delete
  5. Did a cover reveal of Taste on my blog...
    Jinky is Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the post! Totally awesome, Jinky! Thank you so, so much. :-)

      Delete
  6. I finally got to head on over and look at this asdfljkhsadflkjh why are there so many shots with me in them ;; Lol. Don't mind me :3

    Thanks again for providing such awesome moral support, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were my muse for the day, my dear. If you want some of the pics, let me know. You were absolutely adorable in them. :-)

      Delete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.