Pages

Singles Awareness Day

In celebration of Singles Awareness Day (or for those of you part of a couple, Valentine's Day), I'm redoing my now annual character date post. Last year, my character date came from Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr. I was so in love with Seth this time last year.

Source
This year, I stepped away from characters from books and moved on to characters from TV shows. At the moment, I'm currently obsessed with The Finder, a spinoff series from Bones based on the book The Locator by Richard Greener.

If you're a fan of the show then you might know who I'm referring to. For those who are finding out about the show through this post, my character date is:

Walter Sherman.

He's an Iraq war veteran with brain damage that manifests itself in his uncanny ability to find missing people and objects. His tactlessness makes me laugh. I feel like he'd be an interesting date, that is when he's not finding something. Here's Walter in action:




What about you, who's your character date for Singles Awareness Day?

4 comments:

  1. LoL sounds like the Valentine's Day blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love this post, its great! :D
    My character date for today would have to be.....hmmm, that's a tough one. Well, I just finished reading Incarnate by Jodi Meadows so I'm gonna have to go with Sam, he was a total sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for passing by, Liliana! And I think I may have to read Incarnate. :-)

      Delete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.