Pages

‘Til Death News

So, it’s time to reveal the secret I’ve been keeping since January. Oh, gosh, you don’t know how hard it was. I had to tell some people because if I’d kept it to myself, I would have exploded and my poor mother would have had to clean up bits of myself from the floor and walls, maybe even the ceiling. Okay, I took that imagery too far.

Anyway, this morning when I opened my inbox, a special attachment had arrived:


What is this, you might ask?

Well, it’s a picture of two copies of the contract for a three book deal with Entangled Publishing that I signed, sealed, and delivered for another one of my babies.

Everyone, it is my pleasure to announce that ‘Til Death has found a home. And as a special bonus, her unborn twins go along with her.

You can’t believe how hard it was to keep it a secret. It was even harder than when I was keeping Taste finding a home a secret. As you may remember, much baking happened then. I’m happy to report, this time, no baking happened. The first pass edits for Taste has kept my nerves busy enough that the oven was given its much needed rest.

I have so much more to share with you, but that’s another secret I need to keep to myself for now. Those of you who already know what it is, please zip up. *laughs* Love you all for putting up with my insanity.

So, while waiting, please head on over to The Illuminari Society and sample the first three chapters because like with Taste, they will be taken down soon enough.

Twitter post: #Happiness is being able to share good news.

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend. And as always, please check back here for more news regarding my writing and whatever else I’ve been up to. You are always welcome with open arms.

25 comments:

  1. Awesome! So happy for you Kate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and wonderful weekend yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, sis. I'm so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS again, Kate! Believe me when I say I am beyond excited for you - the dream is finally coming true! Can't wait to read them all. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share it with you too. :-)

      Delete
  5. w00t! You're on a roll, girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finding a home for 'Til Death. That's what all writers want, is to be read. Good luck on all your other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is fabulous! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow congratulations, this is my dream!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anna! Keep your dream alive and it will definitely come true! :-)

      Delete
  9. Hello, cute blog. I stopped by from the Ning where you left me a nice comment. I am so happy for you on the book Congrats and I Love to feature authors on my blog Mommies Point of View so let me know if your interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Glenda! I'd be honored to be featured on your blog. :-)

      Delete
  10. CONGRATS!!! Liz is full of awesome, as well as everyone at Entangled. Your series sounds wonderful and can't wait until it is released so I can dig into it. Everything that EP has published has rocked so I have no doubt that you'll be one of my new fav authors!
    -Shellie
    Creative Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your support, Shellie! *tackle hugs* I can't wait to share Til Death with you and the rest of the world. I want everyone to get to know Selena and Dillan. :-)

      Delete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.