Pages

The BIG News

First, there was this.

Then came this.

Today, I have another one for all of you.

Drum roll please…


The picture above shows two copies of a contract for a three book deal with Omnific Publishing for my Reaper Series. I’ve been smiling so hard, I don’t this I'll ever need a facelift.

The first book of the series is tentatively titled Blind. It chronicles the life of a girl who sees dead people, the jaded reaper who falls for her, and Death, the reaper’s over-worked master. Blind is a love story unlike anything I’ve written before. And it introduces R.U.S.A or the organization of Reapers in the USA. I can’t wait to share Arianne’s, Niko’s, and D’s story.

If you’d like a taste, you can visit the newest section of my website called R.U.S.A. to read the first chapter. I’ll also be sharing the OST there when the time comes, along with the cover and many other fun things.

This post may look tame, but I assure you, I’m screaming inside.

I just didn’t want to fill this page with all caps.

*happy dance*

Have a great week, everyone!

Now, if I can only stop worrying about which freakin’ team Peyton will choose…sigh.

22 comments:

  1. Woooooow, that's amazing! How very exciting! Eep, congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS KATE!!!

    What fantastic news! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeee! Congratulations, Kate! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Congratulations Ms. Kate! I can imagine how happy you are right now. IT IS TRULY A BIG NEWS. And A very good one. I'm happy for you. That sounds interesting and I'm excited too! =)

    xoxo,
    april @ books4juliet

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! Wow Kate, you're the author of three soon-to-be-published-series! :) I'm glad that you'll be sharing your stories with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all your continued support, everybody! *tackle hugs all around*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, that is so exciting and wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That's awesome news for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo, this is your year! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are amazing! Many congrats. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Kate!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the love. I may be an ocean away, but I feel it. I feel it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so awesome, and thanks for the invitation to your blog. I am assuming that your books have FB pages, so we can give them a like. I'd also appreciate it if you and your readers might check out my FB page, magicbridgethebook and give it a lookover and a like. It is my first novel, and doing fairly well although I am still working the marketing! Thanks! Thomasina Burke, author Magic Bridge

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds awesome. I actually started writing a story about a reaper four years ago, but got really into writing The Fairytale Keeper series. Congratulations on your success. I would love to have you check out my first chp and my facebook page (http://www.andreacefalo.com and http://www.facebook.com/andreacefalo) Maybe we could write reviews of each others work. I can't wait until this is out for me to read!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulation, what wonderful news. I wish you all the best with your book.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the contract! That's great new!

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.