Pages

Ryan Gosling as Walt Disney

Source

Believe it or not, the poster above is fan-made. You can click on "source" to read the full article about it. But what I wanted to share with all of you is the possibility this poster evokes. One, I really want to watch a movie about the life of Walt Disney. Two, I think Ryan Gosling would be awesome as Walt. What do you guys think? But Ron Howard as the director? I don't know. And, did you see the hidden mickey? The more I stare at the poster the more I want to watch the movie that doesn't even exist yet. Hollywood, please, please make this happen!

12 comments:

  1. I totally agree! This poster makes me want to watch this non existent movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want to watch it too!! And yes, Ryan Gosling would be perfect as Walt! As soon as I saw this post I wanted to watch the movie!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me, anything with Ryan Gosling in it is worth the watch. :-)

      Delete
  3. That would be awesome! would love to see that. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, Hollywood gets the message. :-)

      Delete
  4. I saw this a few days ago and was floored.
    I love the Mickey Mouse cloud and the discarded sketches (just one Disney discarded sketch and I'd be out of debt, LOL).

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Can you imagine attics or garages hiding some sketches out there?

      Delete
  5. That would be really cool. I got sad when I read it was just fan made...would be a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I saw it, I got really excited too, and then I realized it was fan made. Oh, my heart.

      Delete
  6. Wow, this looks amazing! I'd love to see this film actually happen! Isn't "Disney" all about imagination, after all? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I don't know why Disney hasn't made a movie about Walt yet. :-)

      Delete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.