Pages

Sharing the Cute

It's the weekend again! And because everyone deserves some down time from the grind, I thought I would share the cute with all of you. To read the articles about each of the cuteness I present before you, just click on the source link.

This one is for all the dog lovers out there. Behold, the smallest dog in the world:

Source

I know, I know, it's a puppy, but this Dachshund/Chihuahua mix is the smallest puppy to be born. It's the size of an iPhone. Don't you just want to cuddle this little guy?

Of course, we can't disappoint all the cat lovers out there. So, behold the fat cat that makes fine art:

Source

I believe the Mona Lisa really did have a cat on her lap. *laughs* You should see the rest of the gallery. Click on the source link.

And last but certainly the picture that made me go "Aww!" is this:

Source

How can you go wrong with orphan baby owls? They're in tea cups! Tea cups! It's so cute.

I hope the cuteness above made you smile today. Have a great weekend. And if you've already watched The Hunger Games know that I totally envy you right now.

5 comments:

  1. I read the dog article today and my heart swelled!! How incredibly cute and what a strong little cookie :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I always love reading heartwarming things on the web. :-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Something that I always love to share with the world. :-)

      Delete
  3. Here is what I have to say....Awwwwww

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.