Sophie's Questions for the Tag:
1. What's the name of the book you've had the longest and still haven't read?
The book I've had the longest that I haven't read is El Zahir by Paulo Coelho. Now, don't get me wrong. I love Coelho. Absolutely devoured Veronika Decided to Die. The only reason I haven't read El Zahir is because I wasn't looking when I bought it and it's in Spanish. Lesson here: Leaf through the book before purchasing to see if it's in the right language.
2. Do you have a favourite place to buy books?
My favorite place to buy books would probably be National Bookstore. It's a local store here in the Philippines. I just love the atmosphere when I come in. And usually the first thing I see when I walk into the store is the table for the Best Sellers.
3. What are some of your favourite films?
One of my all time favorite films has to be The American President with Michael Douglas and Annette Bening. It's the ultimate love story in my opinion because it shows that no matter how busy a guy is, if he REALLY likes you, he'll find the time to date you. Something to think about, ladies.
4. Other than blogging, what do you like to do?
I like to bake. There's something about it that's very calming for me. Plus, I get to put a smile on people's faces when I give them something sweet to munch on.
5. Who's your favourite literary couple?
Hmmm...that makes me think. It's not literary per se, so I'm cheating a little bit, but my favorite couple would have to be Amanda and Jack from Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas. They're from the very first historical romance novel I've ever read. And to be honest, it's kind of like life imitating art for me. At least, in my dreams. ;-)
6. Are you more of a techno-phobe or a techno-geek?
I'm in between, I think. There are times when I know next to nothing about technology, but when I sit down and start learning, I get it pretty quickly.
7. What was one of your favourite TV shows when you were a kid?
My favorite TV show from when I was a kid would have to be Saber Rider and the Star Sheriffs. I swear, I was in love with Saber Rider. He started my penchant for blonds, blue-eyed guys, and guys who know how to ride horses.
8. Now for the age old question... what's your favourite word?
Shenanigans. There's just something about how this word sounds when you say it that brings a smile to your face. Plus, I've found myself in the middle of some awesome shenanigans in my day.
9. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they?
I used to have a dog. My heart still breaks thinking about losing him.
10. Do you read any magazines or newspapers?
I'm more of a magazine girl. It's bad that I get my news from the TV rather than a newspaper.
Okay, now for the tag rules:
1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the questions and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Here are my Tag Questions:
1. What's your go to book to read again and again?
2. If your life was a reality show, which one would it be and why?
3. What's the one song you have on repeat?
4. If life is like a box of chocolates, which kind of chocolate are you in the box?
5. If I looked in your closet right now, which article of clothing you have the most of?
6. Which book on the NY Best Sellers List would you have wanted to have written?
7. If you could be anyone famous, who would it be and why?
8. What would you do with a million dollars?
9. If you knew for sure that the world is ending, what's the first thing you'd do?
10. Which fictional character would you want to meet in person and why?
11. If you met your sixteen-year-old self today, what would you tell her?
Tag! You're it!
1. Rachel Firasek
2. Samantha Sotto
3. Tara Fuller
4. Angie Sandro
5. Lisa Kessler
6. Rachel Harris
7. Christine Ashworth
8. Ciara Knight
9. Hildie McQueen
10. Sasha Summers
11. Renee Rearden
Again, just a little fun. :-)