Pages

Save The Finder, Send a Map!


The title of this post speaks for itself, I think.

Confession: I'm not really the proactive type when it comes to the shows I love getting cancelled. Often times, I let it go and lament in my room alone for the loss.

But today is a different day! Today, I want rise up and be different. And in my search to be a part of something, I found out I REALLY want to SAVE The Finder.

There's this really neat movement you can join if you want to bring Walter back! It's called the Send a Map Event.

It's simple. All you have to do is send a map of where you live to the President of FOX with the words SAVE THE FINDER written on it.

I'm from the Philippines, so I will be sending a map of the Philippines. We watch The Finder here too, Mr. Fox President, and we want Walter back!

You can get more details about where to send the map here: http://keepthefinder.wordpress.com/send-a-map-event-info/

Please help save The Finder.

For those of you who live in the US, you can mail your maps on May 26.

For those who live internationally, like I do, you can definitely send your maps out earlier. The aim of the organizers of this event is that the maps arrive at the same time. More or less. :-)

So, what are you waiting for? Do your part in helping bring The Finder back on the air.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to the site! We all can work together and get our show back on the air!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Definitely want to help bring the show back.

      Delete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.