Pages

Barnes and Noble Book Signing

Three days until Vegas!

I'm packed and ready to go.

And I want to invite everyone to an event happening while I'm in Vegas.

I will be a part of a book signing event with five other Entangle authors. *excited*

Here are the details:

Event: Entangled Publishing Author Event

Location: Barnes and Noble Northwest
2191 N. Rainbow Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89108

Date: Aug. 1, 2012

Time: 7pm

Participants:

Ann B. Harrison
Annie Seaton
Bronwen Evans
Misa Ramirez
Sarah Gilman
Kate Evangelista

We would love to see you there!

For more details on the event, visit the B&N website here: http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3645813




Start your weekend right by breaking curfew. Grab  now, your   with a twist.


At Barinkoff Academy, there's only one rule: no students on campus after curfew. Phoenix McKay soon finds out why when she is left behind at sunset. A group calling themselves night students threaten to taste her flesh until she is saved by a mysterious, alluring boy. With his pale skin, dark eyes, and mesmerizing voice, Demitri is both irresistible and impenetrable. He warns her to stay away from his dangerous world of flesh eaters. Unfortunately, the gorgeous and playful Luka has other plans.
When Phoenix is caught between her physical and her emotional attraction, she becomes the keeper of a deadly secret that will rock the foundations of an ancient civilization living beneath Barinkoff Academy. Phoenix doesn’t realize until it is too late that the closer she gets to both Demitri and Luka the more she is plunging them all into a centuries old feud.

Grab your copy now at:

11 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I hope you have a wonderful trip & book signing event :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 10,000 miles away so probably won't make it, but my thoughts and well-wishes go with you! I hope you sell out! Great success! In Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Dannie! I know the feeling of being really far away too. *laughs*

      Delete
  3. All the best, Kate and have a great time. I'd love to say I'll be there but I live in the UK and there's no way I can hop on a plane for Vegas -I wouldn't mind though. Have fun signing.
    Best
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll see you when I travel to the UK in the future, Suzy! *hugs*

      Delete
  4. Have fun! I am so excited for you! Are you doing any other book signing events in the US. I would love to go if it was closer.

    Josie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure yet if there will be other events. But I'll keep you posted if there are other events. :-)

      Delete
  5. OMG I love your Blog :) Maybe you would like to visit also mine ;)

    Greetings from Germany :)

    http://www.teabooksandfairytales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like such fun! I wish I had been able to attend. I imagine it was a blast and there were lots of people. Keep us posted for any other book singings in the US!

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.