Pages

Cover Reveal: Reaping Me Softly

Okay! Finally, I can share one more secret I've been keeping from all of you. This one was the hardest for me because the first time I saw this cover, I immediately wanted to spread the word about it as soon as possible.

Now, I finally can. Check out the cover:


What do you think? Isn't it gorgeous?

Here's the blurb:

Ever since a near-death-experience on the operating table, seventeen-year-old Arianne Wilson can see dead people. Just as she’s learned to accept her new-found talents, she discovers that the boy she’s had a crush on since freshman year, Niko Clark, is a Reaper.

At last they have something in common, but that doesn’t mean life is getting any easier. All while facing merciless bullying from the most powerful girl in school, Arianne’s world is turned upside down after Niko accidentally reaps the soul of someone she loves. This sends them both into a spiral that threatens to end Arianne’s life. But will Niko break his own Reaper’s code to save her? And what would the consequences be if he did?

Reaping Me Softly scheduled to release October 30, 2012. Right before my favorite holiday in the whole wide world. So mark your calendars now!

Make Reaping Me Softly your Halloween read!

I would like to thank the magnificent Liliana Sanches for the talent she possesses. My novels would be missing a key component without her work.

While you wait, add it now to your TBR list on Goodreads by clicking on the button below:



11 comments:

  1. I was stunned by this cover!
    Congrats Kate :]
    My reveal post will be up in a couple hours. 5am my time...
    Thanks for letting me take part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please link me, Jill, so I can come and visit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I can see why you are so excited--I would be too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, so the one who worked on it is Princess-of-Shadows! I've been using her free textures in my own artwork for ages. :D

    Stunning cover, indeed. (Also posted on my own blog now.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!!!!! Super excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing. And I just noticed the cover for "Taste" as well. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo Hoo! Kickin' cover, Kate! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is a gorgeous cover, Kate! Congratulations and hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a very cool cover. Sounds like you created a very star-crossed cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kate...
    I absolutely love the cover.
    All the very best for it's release.
    My post : http://booklokcoffee.blogspot.in/2012/09/cover-reveal-reaping-me-softly-by-kate.html

    Following you...
    Xoxo
    Ankita
    http://booklokcoffee.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for all the love, everybody!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.