Pages

Reaping Me Softly ARC Tour Schedule

With the news of the ARCs being released to the reviewers, I wanted to share with everyone the tour schedule of Reaping Me Softly while I hyperventilate.

The tour begins on October 29 and culminates on November 3. It's going to be a hectic and awesome six days!


Here are all the stops:

REAPING ME SOFTLY Tour Schedule

Monday, Oct. 29:
Amaterasu Reads ~ Review
A Dream Within A Dream ~ Review
The Readers Den ~ Review
Reader Girls ~ Review
Paranormal Opinion ~ Review
Lift You Up ~ Promotional Post

Tuesday, Oct. 30:
A Diary Of A Book Addict ~ Review
The Tales Compendium ~ Review
Breathe In BooKs ~ Review
Books Live Forever ~ Review
Mostly YA Book Obsessed ~ Review
Emily’s Crammed Bookshelf ~ Promotional Post
Ever and Ever Sight ~ Review
Some Like It Paranormal ~ Review
Obsession with Books ~ Review
The Reclusive Reader ~ Review
Book Briefs ~ Review
Books 4 Julie ~ Review

Wednesday, Oct. 31:
Charming Chelsey’s ~ Review
Rinn Reads ~ Promotional Post
Raizza’s Book Blogging Adventure ~ Promotional Post
Scribbler’s Sojourn ~ Promotional Post
A Tale of Many Reviews ~ Promotional Post

Thursday, Nov. 1:
WinterHaven Books ~ Review
That READioactive Book Blog~ Promotional Post
Ja Ĩitam, a ti? (I’m a reader, what about you?) ~ Review
For The Love Of Film And Novels ~ Promotional Post
A Soul Unsung ~ Promotional Post
Unforgettable Books ~ Review
Literary Love Affair ~ Review
Great Minds Literary Community ~ Promotional Post

Friday, Nov. 2:
Short & Sweet Reviews ~ Review
The Busy Bibliophile ~ Promotional Post
The Procrastinator’s Corner ~ Review
The Reading Diaries ~ Review
Booklove101 ~ Review
My keeper shelf ~ Review
Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Reviews ~ Review
What’s Beyond Forks? ~ Review
Jinky is Reading ~ Review

Saturday, Nov. 3:
Jennreneeread ~ Review
Always YA at Heart ~ Review
Paranormal Reads ~ Review
Splash Of Our Worlds ~ Review
My Guilty Obsession ~ Review
Addicted to Books ~ Review
Imaginary Reads ~ Review
YA Between the Lines ~ Promotional Post
Nette’s Bookshelf Reviews ~ Review
Books to Brighten your Mood ~ Review
Bookworm Lisa ~ Review
artsy musings of a bibliophile ~ Review
The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger ~ Review
Book-A-Holic ~ Promotional Post
YA Sisterhood ~ Review

I hope to see you at any one of these stops.

Okay, sharing done.

Now I return to my corner and breathe into my brown paper bag.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I got a chance to do a promo post! =) I wanted to do a review but I have so much to read right now I just wasn't sure if I would be able to fit it in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for participating, Rinn! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. sound like a thrilling book to read. Too bad they are givong ebook only

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.