Pages

Reaping Me Softly Countdown Timers

Hi, everyone!

I have a treat for all of you.

The awesome Ayanami from Whatever You Can Still Betray has been gracious enough to create these wonderful countdown timers for the coming release of Reaping Me Softly.

Check them out:

Sidebar:



Square:



Big:



The HTML code for these timers are available.

Show your excitement for Raping Me Softly by posting the timer on your blog or website today.

If you want the code, please leave your email address in the comments section and I will email them to you right away.

Thank you!

10 comments:

  1. oohhh!!!! would love to get the html of the square countdown :))

    darkmyth89@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HTML code in your inbox. Thank you for posting! *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. HTML code in your inbox. Thank you for posting! *hugs*

      Delete
  3. Me, me, me!!! Thanks. :)
    jinkyisreading at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are very nice. My email is crysb0503@gmail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to add the first/top one to my blog post :) Thank you Ayanami Braddockc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.