Pages

To-Read: Reaping Me Softly

What a happy discovery!

I was on Goodreads and I discovered that my wonderful publicist, Traci, has added Reaping Me Softly to my novels.

Sooooo...

This means you can now add Reaping Me Softly to your To-Read list!

But some reminders before you go:

The cover reveal happens on September 12, 2012.

So excited about that! Can't wait for everyone to see the cover.

It's not too late to sign up: http://atomrbookblogtours.com/2012/08/07/cover-reveal-reaping-me-softly-by-kate-evangelista-and-omnific-publishing/

And...

The release is: October 30, 2012.

A day before my favorite holiday. Woot!

Okay, now you can add Reaping to your To-Read list by clicking on the icon below:



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kate,
    I was already a fan, am excited to read Taste it's on my to read list. Also stopping by from GUTGAA hope to hear more from you soon!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Totally adding it. :) Just want to let you know that the Goodreads link on the post isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working now. Thanks for letting me know, Britt. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hello, Kate. I've just become a proud follower of your blog.
    Kindest Regards,
    Monica (http://www.monicaeuen.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.