Pages

What fun!

I wanted to take a post and thank everyone who participated in the Get #RUSHED twitter party hosted by Lynn Rush.

It was so much fun.

Fast. Furious. And a lot of fun.

Can you believe I was late to my own party? I got the time wrong. Time zones and all that.

But I'd like to think that I made up for it in the end. Lots of prizes were given out, and the response was astonishing. We even trended! How awesome is that?

Those who weren't able to attend, don't worry. There's more where that came from.

I asked Lynn if we could have another party again, maybe sometime during the holiday season with bigger, badder prizes.

I'll keep all of you updated, of course.

So, again, a big THANK YOU for coming and #RUSHED with us. Some of you may still have a hang over from the festivities.

With that, I leave you with an image that made me chuckle today:


Can you relate?

1 comment:

  1. That was a super fun party, indeed. Kate and I will come up with something really intense again very soon!! Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.