Pages

They're Finally Here!

Attention Readers from the Philippines, this one is for you!

Christmas came early at the Evangelista household with the arrival of 50 paperback copies of Taste! *woohoo*

If you live in the Philippines and have been dying for a copy of Taste, now is your chance. Check them out:

When you grab your copy exclusively from me, this is what you will get:

Taste is at an exclusive price of P600

Payments can be made through BPI.

Each copy will be signed and personally dedicated by me. Yey!

You get next day delivery for P95 via 2GO.

Or if you live near ATC or Glorietta 4 or Rockwell, we can actually meet! How awesome is that?

And with each copy you purchase, you will also receive 1 Taste Book Plate + 1 Reaping Me Softly Book Plate.

As an added bonus, the delivery fee is on me if you purchase 3 or more books. So, tell your friends. Form a book club. Discuss TASTE.

Want a copy today? Just send me an email at evangelistakat(at)yahoo(dot)com

Better hurry while supplies last.

Spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kate! It looks wonderful. Loved meeting you in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms. Kate :) Oh, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sending me the copies! I already gave one to my sister-in-law and she was so happy to get a signed book! I know she'll love it as much as I did. More power to you! Yay for Taste :)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.