Pages

A Little Bit of FERVOR

Remember when I blogged about signing the SAVOR contract? No? Here's the link.

When I was writing SAVOR, another story was begging to be written in my head. Actually, when I was thinking of what happens in Luka's life after Taste, two stories came to mind. When I chose one of the two, I thought the other would disappear, but when I finished writing SAVOR, the other story was still there.

This second story got me thinking. And since I'm not one to waste a potentially good story, I emailed Steph at Crescent Moon Press.

In that email, I discussed how another companion to TASTE came to mind and how I wanted to write it too. Steph replied right away and FERVOR was born. And below is the contract, which I am signing today.


The plan is SAVOR and FERVOR will be released at the same time. Two very different stories featuring Luka at the same time. You get to choose which one you'd want to read most. Or you can even read both! That's the amazing part.

SAVOR is a contemporary romance with paranormal elements while FERVOR is an urban fantasy paranormal romance. You get to see Luka in two different roles and I'm so excited to show them both to you.

I have one more contract news, but that will come in another post.

Let me know what you think of the twins: SAVOR and FERVOR.

Are you excited to read them both?

8 comments:

  1. Well I'm not going to argue with getting more Luka! So they're going to be two separate stories featuring Luka or are they connected to each other?

    Adria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's two separate stories. Almost like alternate universes happening at the same time. :-)

      Delete
    2. As someone who is a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 (which saw multiple versions of the characters from alternative universes), I am so psyched to read them both. Luka was my favorite character :)

      Delete
  2. YAY YAY YAY Kate!!!! That is so cool!!! I'm usually the type of person that likes to see a story done one way and be over with, but I'm actually really intrigued as to how FERVOR will play out. I've decided that I will read both! Haha I would have anyway because I love your books! <3

    CONGRATULATIONS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh. The best news ever, other than Reaping Me Softly in print, of course :D
    Lukaaaa~! *fangirling insert here*
    Luka. <- do I need to say more? :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely fabulous news!! I can't wait to get my hands on BOTH. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just amazing! Where do you get all these story ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two books about LUKA that is awesome!I am so excited now,can't wait to read them!

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.