Pages

Keeping Busy

Gosh, so much has been happening, I feel like I've graduated from juggling three balls to fifty. But it's a good kind of busy! Here's a breakdown of what's coming up in the next few days:

I'm currently in the middle of converting POVs, which I'm totally enjoying. I get to be in the thick of the story again. I've missed my characters. I stand by leaving your work alone. Having not read Til Death for close to a year now gives me a fresher perspective and insight into the characters.

I will be announcing the winners of my October Giveaway. I have already emailed them. And got all the responses I need.

Also, I have a couple of big writing news I will share with all of you. I just need to sit down and actually write about them first. STAY TUNED FOR THESE!

Lastly, I'm working on a huge December event for all of you. It's HUGE!

Before you leave, please take a moment to grab a copy of Taste and Reaping Me Softly by clicking on the covers. They are both available now:



With that said, I've got to go back to my conversion. Please stay safe! And everyone watching Breaking Dawn 2, no spoilers. *laughs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.