Pages

NaNo Confessions


Dear NaNo Project,

I know your word count hasn’t moved in a couple of days. It’s not for a lack of trying. I’ll be honest. I’m cheating on you.

A couple of days ago, while I was checking my Goodreads account, I noticed my third YA novel, Til Death with Entangled Publishing, had been uploaded. It was such a happy surprise. I was so excited that I didn’t know what to do with myself. While spreading the word about Til Death, I had a feeling I would be receiving a very special email.

And I was right.

Again, I’m sorry for putting you in this position. I know I promised I would concentrate on you right now, but I think time away will do us some good. Editing Til Death is what I need right now. It’s been a while since I’ve visited with Selena and Dillan. I want to know how they are doing.

I’m learning. I’m always learning. And after editing Til Death, I believe I’ll come back to you fresh and a hundred times better. But please know that even if I’m away, I am still thinking about you. In fact, you’re in my thoughts constantly.

You and I have a long way to go. Don’t give up on me.

Sincerely,
Your Typist

2 comments:

  1. I will hop right over and add Til Death to my TBR list. I have been having a hard time working on my NaNo as well but I have enjoyed reading how everyone else is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on till death! I don't think NaNo will mind. You're so nice to it and all. :) haha. Good luck with NaNoWriMo, it is definitely a challenge!
    -Amanda
    http://shmandarinorange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.