Pages

Conference Call

Just finished a wonderful conference call with Heather, Morgan, and Katie--basically three very awesome women handling the promotion for Til Death. And boy have we made plans. I can't wait to share them all with you in the coming days. The more editing passes I complete the closer everyone gets to grabbing a copy of Dillan's and Selena's story.

In case you haven't entered yet, we are giving away an ARC of Til Death. This is the first of several giveaways happening between now and Til Death's release. Click here to enter the giveaway.

A Til Death Facebook page is also going up very soon, so get ready to click the Like button for that. It'll be your one stop shop for everything Til Death, beside this blog of mine, of course. Can you feel my giddy? I'm way to excited about this.

Alright, that's my update for today. Stay tuned for BIG news in the coming days. Tomorrow, I blog about Hansel and Gretel. Watch out for that.

Have a great rest of the week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.