Pages

On Impulse

It’s been a crazy couple of days. My Momager went in for a shoulder manipulation procedure for her froze shoulder. It’s a simple procedure. Takes about an hour, and she gets to go home on the same day. We weren’t worried because she’d had the same procedure done for her other shoulder last year. You know what they say about assuming. *shakes head*

Long story short, when the anesthesia wore off, she was in a lot of pain. Like a lot. Cut to me having no sleep driving her at 3am in the morning to the emergency room. There we stayed for the next six hours until a room freed up in the hospital. This equaled to 30+ hours of no sleep. I never knew how painful that was until I experienced it. I’d been camped out with her ever since.

Now that I’m home again, and the Momager is happy and healthy again, I can finally share the news I’ve been keeping from everyone since I signed the contract last week.

Folks, Impulse, my New Adult novel about a mob ruled city, drag racing, and the craziest characters you will ever meet, finally has a home!

I am happy to announce that Impulse will be published under the Embrace Imprint of Entangled Publishing. I’m proud to be a part of the ever growing Entangled family. A great company run by a great group of brilliant people. Impulse is in good hands, and I can’t be more confident about sharing this story with all of you through Embrace.

So celebrate with me. You finally get to meet RC and the gang.

8 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about the mishap with your mom, Kate! That is terrible to hear, and I will be praying for her.

    As for your other news, CONGRATULATIONS! I am so proud of you! I love New Adult, and I love Entangled publishing - so I am very happy to hear that Embrace is publishing Impulse :)

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers, Alyssa! She's already cleaning the house, having left it for two days, so I think she's super okay now. *laughs*

      And thank you for your continued support. I can't wait for Impulse to come out. *winks*

      Delete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!

    Well, I hope that your Mom is feeling better and taking it easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's resting as much as she can. :-)

      Delete
  3. I'm glad your mom is ok now!
    I imagine what it was like to see her in that kind of pain :( at least you were there for her.
    And congratulations on your contract :)
    Best, Ruty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruty! It was heart wrenching. Now I know how wanting to take away someone's pain feels like.

      Delete
  4. Wow, great news. Congratulations!

    I'm happy your Mom is doing better. I'm sure your being there gave her strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kittie! She just had her first out of hospital therapy session today. She did great. :-)

      Delete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.