Pages

JABBIC

Happy weekend, everyone!

A couple months back, I heard about the Houston Bay Area RWA's 2013 Judge A Book By Its Cover contest through one of the author loops I belong to. I clicked on the link provided and checked out the requirements for the contest. I thought it would be fun, so I entered the covers of Taste and Reaping Me Softly since all of you seem to swoon over the covers.

After entering, I promptly forgot about the contest. This happens to me a lot. I join something then forget that I joined it. *laughs*

Anyway, this morning, I got a wonderful email from the Judge A Book By Its Cover or JABBIC (for short) contest letting me know that Taste and Reaping Me Softly are both finalists. My heart jumped over the moon. When it landed and I started thinking straight again, I managed to read the rest of the email.

In the contest, there's a Reader's Choice section, where readers get to vote for all the finalists. The winner of this section gets their cover featured in the Houston Bay Area RWA website. What fun, right?

I'm not usually one to ask for votes, but if you would like to spend some time ogling all the marvelous covers and casting your votes for your favorite ones, here's the link: https://jabbic.hbarwa.com/readers/

Love or hate the reading of Taste or Reaping Me Softly, I hope you can share your love for their covers by voting for them. They are in the YA category. I will be truly grateful. *hugs*

Have a fun rest of the weekend!

Are you watching the Superbowl? Who are you cheering for?

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'll check it out and vote!

    And RAVENS of course - born, raised, and currently still reside in Baltimore ;)

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.