Pages

Reading Funk

My dream shelf.
Okay, despite experiencing an all around busy schedule, I still get to read. Unfortunately, most of the books I've been reading lately I've given up on after a couple of chapters. For many reasons. Some I just can't engage with. Others the story just didn't grab me right away. This makes me super sad because I hate giving up on a story.

So, I need your help.

Get me out of this funk.

I welcome your recommendations.

In the comments section, please give me the title of the book and a reason why I should read your recommendation.

As they say, good books come from the recommendations of friends.

I look forward to your suggestions.

6 comments:

  1. Lorelei Bell's Sabrina Strong Series-Sexy vampires, murder mystery. complexities, ...

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool but I'd want a whole room and shelves all over the place.
    Are you looking for a time travel adventure? Interred by Marilyn Almodovar
    Fantasy adventure full of technology that passes as magic? The Cypher by Julian Rosado-Machain
    Dystopian adventure a little out of this world, very futuristic lol is a fun book. Terra by Gretchen Powell
    Those are the ones that I can think of, because I'm sure you've seen them Divergent and well I haven't read many new popular books from 2012
    I hope you find one you like

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is the Charley Davidson series by Dayrnda Jones and also has sexy Rhys who is lipsmackingly fun!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got a few.... :)

    Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
    The Infects by Sean Beaudoin
    Evernight by Claudia Gray
    Shatter Me by Taherah Mafi

    They are all YA fiction! Hope it helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you are in a slump. I just got out of one with a wonderful little book by Sarah Rees Brennan called Unspoken. It is one of the best books that I have read in months, and it pulled me out of the slumper's fog within 2 pages. I don't know if that is your usual type of read or not, but I urge you to give it a shot. If you haven't already, that is. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome suggestions! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.