Pages

April 16, 1961

I'd like to dedicate this post to a very special woman in my life. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't be here today in more ways than I care to think.

On this day fifty-two years ago, a baby girl came into this world named after one of the most iconic women in Hollywood. She had a tough life growing up, but she survived everything life pushed in her way. Her story is actually the real life Cinderella.

Everyday of my life, I admire who she is. Her strength. Her kindness. Her capacity to love. I always say that if I could be a tenth of the person she is, I'd consider myself lucky.

Please take a moment to greet this wonderful woman everyone knows as Momager.

Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you. We love you.

Here's to many more years of love, life, and happiness.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Kate's Mom! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Mom! You are such a beautiful woman! She seem so full of grace and just a little bit of feisty to go with it! I hope you have the best birthday ever!

    Amy@Read to My Heart's Content

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.