Pages

Ken Spillman / NBDS AFCC Subsidy

Got awesome news today and I want to share it with all of you.

A couple weeks ago, I found out about the Asian Festival of Children's Content. In connection with this event is the Ken Spillman Subsidy. Basically it's a grant that can help an author attend the festival.

I sent in my application and promptly forgot about it because of the deluge of manuscript editing that came my way. Well, this afternoon I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. Ten seconds after answering, I was basically OMG-ing my way through every question the caller asked me. It felt like winning the lottery. Seriously.

Below is the letter they sent me.


I'm grinning from ear to ear. I finally get to attend my very first conference. *happy dance*

4 comments:

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.