Pages

Post Halloween Hangover

Ah, November has arrived. To writers, it's more known as NaNovember. Are you joining the writing fun? Make sure to be my writing buddy on the NaNo site when you're there.

Before I start writing about my NaNo experience this year, I want to recap my Halloween 2013.

This year, the village I live in finally has enough houses with kiddies that we can finally have a house-to-house trick-or-treating experience. In the years before they would have this activity at the park with booths. But that's no fun. This year, I got to participate and I have pictures to prove it.

I've decided to let out my inner demon this year:


Blue hair, red horns and all. Love it!

The Momager is a Witch. And she insists she's a good witch. Well, look at her:


With that smile? How can you be bad? *laughs*

Then here's the table I call the Nightmare Feast, complete now with the treats. We even had Halloween sound effects. The kids loved it! Some were staring like they were saying in their head, "What the hell's going on?" Hilarious and cute.


Speaking of cute, when the trick-or-treaters started arriving, we came across these precious babes:


Don't you just want to eat them up? I sure do. *evil laugh*

And you can't giveaway all that candy away without sampling some of the treats right? Sugar rush...


And just because it's Halloween, it doesn't mean I can't get some promotion done. So, for the YA and NA crowd that came trick-or-treating, I gave them bookmarks along with the candy. *wiggles eyebrows*


I had so much fun, I slept with a smile on my face. Then when I woke up the next morning, I felt my age...and am still feeling it. Pulled so many muscles, it's my cue to hit the elliptical machine more.

I hope you had a Happy, Scary, Fun Halloween!

P.S.

Here are the winners of the Momager Sponsored Halloween Giveaway:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.