Pages

Nutella Temptations

Looking for something easy and a 100% yummy to bake for the New Year? Well, you've come to the right place. My love for baking isn't a secret. When I find a new recipe, I want to share it.

For the holidays, I stumbled upon Peanut Butter Temptations. My versions turned out pretty good, but I wondered what would happen if I swapped out the peanut butter for something like Nutella. The results are scrumptious!


Here's the recipe:

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter (softened)
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup Nutella
1 egg
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C)

2. Mix brown sugar, white sugar, and butter.

3. Stir in Nutella, egg, and vanilla.

4. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.

5. Add flour mixture to Nutella mixture until dough forms.

6. Scoop into cupcake tins. (make sure to line tins with cupcake paper first)

7. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.

8. Take out of oven and add a dollop of Nutella on top.

9. Let sit to cool then serve.

That's it. You'll be baking for 30mins. tops, including cleaning up. In and out and you have something yummy to share with your family for the New Year.

If you have any questions about the recipe, just ask in the comments section. ;-)

Happy New Year, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. Although I've seen it time and time again, I've never tried Nutella.

    ReplyDelete

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.