Pages

SAVOR Review Tour: January 7, 2014

The second day has arrived! Yesterday was crazy with all the amazing reviews for Savor. I feel blessed. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the support.

Here are some of the feedback:

"This is a must, must read folks!" -- Mandy from i read indie

"Savor has everything you need for the perfect book, loveable characters, hot rockers, beautiful music and an ending to keep you hooked." -- Jennifer from Book Bird Reviews

"Dakota is such a well-rounded character. I love her bold ways, but also knowing there was a tragic episode that has made her the way she is." -- Sage from my name is Sage

"Kate isn't afraid of mixing up the genres and letting her imagination take you on a crazy journey." -- Omni from I Love YA Fiction

More reviews to come today. Check out the list of bloggers participating.



Please tell all your friends about Savor. The read is something you'll never forget.

2 comments:

  1. I signed up for the tour today only to realize after hitting send that it was closed. O'well! Still going to put up a review when I'm done. Started reading it tonight and I'm in love so far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL! Thank you for signing up anyway, and thank you for grabbing a copy. I'm so happy you're enjoying it. Looking forward to your review! *hugs*

      Delete

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.