Pages

Today is the Day

I woke up today the happiest I'd ever been in my entire life. And I believe this is just the beginning. I'm excited and nervous and a bundle of love.

If you've been following me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, you already know that today is the Til Death Book Launch hosted by National Bookstore. I've mentioned this in a previous post, but it begs to be mentioned again. I finally feel like a published author. It took my sixth book and a book launch to make things into perspective for me.

Floating on cloud nine has never been more real. I compare this to a wedding day. It's just as important. I'll be sharing this moment with friends, family, and book lovers alike. Til Death feels the love. It's a real, tangible thing.

Of course, there will be lots of pictures and posts to come. I just wanted to check in here before I get ready for the launch. Thank you so much for sticking with me since this journey began. I promise to be posting more. *hugs*

Kate, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.