Pages

Ancient Aliens


I can't believe I reached October 23rd without posting about Ancient Aliens! If you're into the paranormal, most likely you're into aliens as well. The universe is way too big for us to believe that we're alone. Plus, there's too much evidence to ignore the fact that aliens exist.

Ancient Aliens is another accidental find for me. It was the beginning of the year and I was searching for Nostradamus documentaries (which I will create a post about at the end of the year). If you're not familiar, Nostradamus is famous for his predictions. A lot of it has to do with doomsday. I'm totally fascinated by the end of the world, again another post for the future.

Anyway, I digress. I found Ancient Aliens right after I found the latest Nostradamus documentary. They were already in their third season. One episode and I was hooked. I mean, it's made by the History Channel so the production value is high. The next day I searched for the earlier seasons and I never looked back. Now they are in their 11th season, but the show has been around for about nine or so years. Sometimes they divide one season into two for some reason.

For this post, I'm featuring episode 11 of their 11th season. The main reason? Eleven is my life number. And why the hell not? This episode tackles the possibility that the moon is actually a space station like the Death Star. How cool is that?

Watch the video and let me know what you think in the comments section:


You have to watch this show. It's addicting. Even if you don't believe in aliens, it's fascinating to see the evidence that they present. I love the newer seasons the most because they have mind-blowing revelations. I'm crossing my fingers that they continue this series. I love it way too much!

Come back tomorrow for a new post. I'll tackle a Halloween-related topic.

Remember, the truth is out there.

For now, this is Kate, signing out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.