Pages

Bizarre States

Hi, Peeps!

For today's post, I want to focus on my love for podcasts.

One thing you need to know about me is when I'm working (not writing because that takes silence or headphones with music blaring) I usually have a podcast playing in the background. Case in point, as I write this post, I'm listening to one of my favorite podcasts.

Here's a bit of a background. I'm a fan of the Nerdist Podcast and I discovered it through my love for Chris Hardwick. Since the Nerdist Podcast limited themselves to one a week, I was in search of something else to listen to. While exploring Nerdist.com I stumbled upon Bizarre States and since I'm into the paranormal/supernatural I immediately started listening to their first and have been binge-listening to their podcast since.

Hosted by Jessica Chobot and Andrew Bowser, Bizarre States lifts the veil and showcases hauntings, urban myths, unsolved murders and general oddities that everyone has experienced but no one wants to talk about. They are quirky and funny and crazy in all the best ways. They have several segments like Weird of the Week, Bowser's Backyard, and Listener's Stories.

Below is an example of their podcast. It's one of their live streaming videos. Give it a listen/watch:


Want more? Well, make sure to visit Bizarre States on Nerdist and follow Jessica Chobot and Andrew Bowser on Twitter and definitely "LIKE" their FB Page so you can check out all the pictures, links, and videos they mention on the podcast.

Here are the important info:

Follow @BizarreStates on Twitter

Follow @JessicaChobot and @AndrewBowser on Twitter

Subscribe to Bizarre States on iTunes

Do you have a podcast that you can recommend? What do you think of Bizarre States? Hit me up on the comments section.

Check back tomorrow for another awesome October post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.