Pages

Book Birthday!


Okay, this post is not Halloween related but since it's happening on this day, I had to share it with all of you.

As you know, I write stories for a living and for us writerly types a book release day is a huge deal. It's the day our new baby goes out into the world and we relinquish creative control. Now all we can hope for is that our baby finds success in your hands.

Well, today is No Holding Back's book birthday! Nathan and Preston's story is finally here and I'm beside myself with glee. Celebrate it with me!

Let them take you with them on a European adventure. Then when you're done, I would love a review on Amazon.

Here's all the purchase links. Grab your copy and prepare to swoon:


Amazon
Barnes & Noble
The Book Depository
Kobo
iBooks
Walmart
Powell's
IndieBound
BAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.