Pages

DIY Halloween Costumes


As part of my Halloween-themed posts for October, I wanted to feature the best DIY videos from YouTube so these posts can be your one stop shop for costumes, decorations, treats, and make-up. I picked the videos based on the number of views. All of them are more than 1M.

My other criteria is simplicity. What I mean by this is the tasks are actually doable. Something even I can pull off.

So, for today's post, I've gathered the top three DIY Halloween Costume videos on YouTube. If you don't know what you'll wear and might not have a huge budget, these videos are for you.

The first is by CloeCouture. She has over 2M subscribers and this particular video has 10M views. Make sure to subscribe to her channel because her work is fantastic.


The second DIY video I found is by the amazing duo, Niki and Gabi. They have over 4M subscribers and the video below has over 5M views. After watching this video, subscribe to their channel, you never know what you might find.


The last video is by LaurDIY. How can you go wrong with a channel name like that? She has over 4M subscribers as well and the video below has 3M videos.


If you haven't found a costume for Halloween after watching all three vids then I have nothing else to offer you. But I do hope these were helpful. Have fun with your costume. Halloween allows us to be someone else for the night. How awesome is that?

Do you already know who or what you'll go as this year? Make sure to let me know in the comments section. I'm going as a blue-haired demon and it's going to be epic.

Come back tomorrow for another Halloween-themed post.

For now, this is Kate, signing out.

*hugs&kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.