Pages

DIY Halloween Decorations

Hey, Peeps!

How is everyone today? It's the eleventh of October. Not that it really equates to anything, but eleven is my life number so I feel so alive right now.

We've entered our second week of posts. How awesome is that? I'm totally floored that I've made it this far and I haven't imploded yet. This gives me hope. The challenge is a marathon. Hopefully, I'm pacing myself well.

Let's get down to today's post, shall we?

One of my favorite things about Halloween is the decorations. Thinking of how your home will look and what theme you will follow is part of the fun. But, let's face it, sometimes we run out of ideas. Halloween can be daunting to decorate for because you don't want to throw random freaky stuff on your lawn, front door, whatever.

This is where the magic of YouTube comes in. Once again, I have gathered the top DIY videos that can help you decorate for that very special day at the end of this month.

The first video I'm featuring in this post comes from IdunnGoddess. I picked this one because it has the most views at 900k and it's 14mins long. At the same time, there's very little talking. If you're a visual learner--like I am--this video is for you.


If you liked this video, make sure to subscribe to IdunnGoddess' channel because she has a ton of other DIY videos you can learn from. Even one where she gives you ideas on how to decorate your room for fall. I'm totally checking it out.

The next one is from Gillian Bower. It's about 5mins long but I love the ideas she's sharing. Especially the spider web balloons. It looks so cool! If you have a tree in your yard, this is the decor for you.


If Gillian's video hits the right spot for you then subscribe to her channel. She actually has another DIY Halloween video that's specifically for decorating your room. If my cats wouldn't go insane dismantling the decor, I would totally try her tips and tricks. Don't you just love her accent?

And our third video comes from GlamourLifeFox. She features cats. Enough said? Okay, okay, I'm shoving aside my crazy cat lady alter ego. I picked this video because of that Jack Skellington Wreath! You know I'm totally trying to make that, right?


I love the production value of this video too. For that alone, I'm slamming the "Subscribe" button on her channel. Go do it too. Yes, I'm peer pressuring you into it. But I also think you won't be disappointed since she has a lot of interesting videos.

Have an idea for Halloween decor that wasn't mentioned in any of the videos? Please feel free do share it in the comments section. Since I live in a condo, my main focus is my door. When I'm done I'm totally sharing pics with all of you.

Well, that's it for me today. Thank you so much for sticking with me this far into the October post challenge. Keep me company all the way, okay?

Check back tomorrow for another Octoberesque post.

This is Kate, signing out.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.