Pages

Ghost Adventures FanFic Part 1


If you've read my previous post about Ghost Adventures, you already know that I'm a fan of that show. In fact, I'm such a fan that I was inspired to write fanfic about Zak, Nick, and Aaron. Being a writer by profession, I couldn't help myself. Of course, since it involves real people, I changed the names.

So far I only have a few chapters because other writing commitments took me away from it, but I'm planning on finishing this baby in the future. For my October posts, I plan on featuring the first three chapters, which will come out one per week. 

Today, I'm publishing chapter one. I hope you like it.


Check back next week for chapter two. Also, come back tomorrow for another October/Halloween related post. 

In fact, I have so much more in store for you, which is why you should follow my blog. Just head to the "Follow by Email" to the left of your screen and get updates as they go live so you don't miss a single one.

I hope you enjoyed chapter one. See you back here. Same time. Same place.

For now, this is Kate, signing out.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.