Pages

Ghost Adventures FanFic Part 2


It's finally here! The long wait is over. Chapter two of my Ghost Adventures fanfic is ready for you to devour.

Okay, okay, I'm over-inflating myself, but creepy stuff does happen in this one. Poor Zane. I'm super excited for you to read it. And if you've made it this far with me, thank you! Man, I can't believe that October is almost over. It was only yesterday that my first post went live. 

It looks like I'm getting the hang of this blogging thing again and I might have something more exciting for you come November. But before that, let's finish out this personal challenge first.

Here's the chapter. Read and enjoy!


At this point, I'm shamelessly plugging my stuff. If you're interested in reading my published novels, they are all located to the left of your screen. Grab a copy. Leave a review. I will love you forever.

Also, follow me. For this blog, just enter your email address in the "Follow by Email" slot also to the left of your screen. There's also Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook along with other social media sites I'm a part of. And you guessed it, the links are to the left of your screen. too.

Alright, shameless plug over. Check back with me tomorrow for another Octoberific post!

For now, this is Kate, signing out!

OX

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.