Pages

Ghost Adventures FanFic Part 3


OMG! Chapter three. You've made it. Most impressively, I've made it. October 27, 2016. Only four days left of my beloved month this year then I have to wait another eleven months before I can fall in love all over again. Oh, like Persephone.

I have totally digressed. Here's the third and final chapter of my Ghost Adventures fanfic that I'm featuring as part of my October challenge posts. I hope you enjoyed the read so far.

In this one, we finally find out what happened to Zane at the Miller House. I won't babble on any longer and let you read.


Okay, did you like the three chapters? Does the story have potential? Should I continue it and maybe explore ways of getting it published? Let me know in the comments section.

It's been such a journey. To be honest, I never thought I would get this far. I believed I could write a blog post daily, but I never really took it seriously. It takes great motivation and determination to publish posts every day.

If you've stayed with me from the start, I'm so grateful. I really am. We are all attempting to carve our little niche in the big, wide web. It is my hope that these posts are the beginning of a renewal for me. A rebirth. A significant change.

Just four more posts and I promise you they are creepy ones as we head into Halloween. Stick with me in this final stretch. We are almost there.

Catch you tomorrow!

This is Kate, signing out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.