Pages

Ghost Adventures


As a fan of the paranormal, I'm obsessed with shows that feature ghost hunting and investigations. There are so many out there and you can easy get overwhelmed. Heck, there's even a channel devoted to purely paranormal shows.

One of my favorites is Ghost Adventures. I will admit to having had a huge crush on the host, Zak Bagans, for years. I've since grown out of the crush, but I am still a devoted fan of the show. This is why I wanted to feature it as part of my October celebration posts.

I discovered Ghost Adventures through their very first episode, which is actually the documentary they made that began this wild journey into the supernatural. In the beginning, it was Zak, Nick, and Aaron. Nick has since left the show and I miss him dearly, but the silver lining is Nick has his own show now. I will feature it on a later date.

What I love about Ghost Adventures is their sincerity. Zak is the one who always gets the "feelings." To this day he still freaks out when something happens. So funny. Nick used to be the one most affected and possessed. And Aaron has a thing for attracting the spirits of children. One even called him "baldy" in an EVP.

I can go on and on about this show, but I think it's even better if you experience it for yourself. Below is the documentary that started it all. Watch it and let me know what you think in the comments section. Also, are you already a fan of Ghost Adventures? What's your favorite episode? Inquiring minds want to know!


I hope you enjoyed this post. Make sure to check out more Ghost Adventures by visiting the Travel Channel website and following Zak, Aaron, and the crew on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Check back tomorrow for another October/Halloween related post.

For now, this is Kate, signing out.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.