Pages

Haunted Sweetie

Peeps!

I have an adorable yet creepy post for you today. For those who love cats, this post is for you. For those who love creepy things? This post is for you too. If you love both then you're a person after my own heart.

A little background.

There's a popular belief that you don't choose cats they choose you. Well, in this instance, I can definitely vouch for its validity.

Last year, I wasn't planning on having pets. Tried it with a dog and didn't work out. Sorry, dog lovers. I still love dogs. I just can't own one.

Anyway, my mom told me that there was a cat hanging around our house. I didn't pay much attention to it because like a stray it would eventually move on. But when we arrived home that evening, the cat was still waiting by the gate of our house. Something drew me to her and when I reached out she climbed into my arms and that was that.

Her name is Sweetie and she is the love of my life.

At the time, I wasn't thinking about having her spayed. She went in heat, got knocked up, and gave birth to five of the most amazing kittens in the world. The box in the video is where she had them and it's located under my bed.

Here's where the creepy side of the story comes in. Perfect for Halloween.

I always maintain that our old house was haunted. There were definitely spirits hanging around. Well, when I took the video you are about to watch, I didn't think much of it other than recording Sweetie nursing her babies. It was when I posted it on Instagram that I noticed an orb arching above Sweetie towards the end of the video. Click on the link if you want to see it on my Instagram feed since it's magnified there.

Take note that we are under the bed so I had to use my flash for illumination. You can see the reflection on of Sweetie's eyes. Then as the orb finishes flashing you will notice that Sweetie reacts to something.

Watch the video and you be the judge. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.