Pages

Paranormal Lockdown


Ready for another paranormal show to binge watch this month? Well, I have another one for you. The first season is only six episodes. Watch them all in one sitting.

In my Ghost Adventures post last week, I mentioned that Nick Groff--one of the original Ghost Adventures investigators--left the show. A couple years later--most probably after his non-compete clause ended--Nick started his own show with Katrina Weidman, formerly of Paranormal State. It's called Paranormal Lockdown

They team up to investigate a location and stay for 72hrs. That's something I've not seen before. And they have new equipment that helps them with their investigations. 

Below is their first episode, featuring Trans Allegheny Lunatic Asylum. Watch it and let me know what you think in the comments section.


So, is Paranormal Lockdown your new fav? I'm certainly following it. They just announced their second season, which will premiere on 2017. Apparently, they are already investigating new locations. I can't wait to see the evidence they come up with. 

Do you have paranormal shows that you watch regularly? Tell me in the comments section. I'm always open to suggestions. 

Come back tomorrow for another Octobertastic post. And if you haven't followed me yet, there's a "Follow by Email" slot to the left of your screen. Get updates as soon as they are posted.

For now, this is Kate, signing out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.