Pages

Scary Stories

In today's post, I want to share with you something I discovered a couple years ago. It's from http://9gag.com/.

Since it's October and a majority of my posts will be about the paranormal, I give you 20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horror Stories. I dare you to read them without freaking out.

20 Terrifying Two-Sentence Horror Stories

If you want to read the original post the infographic came from, just click on the title of the article above.

Which one freaked you out the most? Think you can do better? Share with me your two-sentence scary story in the comments section. If I like yours I'll send you a prize. :)

Check back tomorrow for another post related to October or the paranormal. I have great plans for all of you this month. Stay tuned!

For now, this is Kate, signing out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.