Pages

Scream TV Series


I think I mentioned this already in an earlier post but it begs mentioning again. When I like something I want to share it with as many people as possible. This applies to food, movies, TV series. For today's post I'm recommending a new series that I hope you will give a go.

The Scream movies came out when I was in high school. I still remember Drew Barrymore taking that first call in the beginning of the first movie. The moment she realizes the call is coming from inside the house is iconic!


All four movies are definitely worth the watch, but this post is about the series that MTV created based on the movies. If I'm being honest, I was skeptical at first. Even Noah, my favorite character in the series, says slasher flicks can't be adapted to TV. But the episodes building upon one another kept me watching. 

There are two seasons so far. And I've discovered that Scream is a great series to binge watch because the suspense builds nicely and you try guessing who the killer is as the characters do their own sluething. 

If you're not convinced yet, here's the first eight minutes of the first season.


The next video is the first seven minutes of the second season.


With Teen Wolf ending this year, give Scream a chance. I'm following it into the third season because I'm curious to see what happens next. There is always a bomb that is dropped in the finale. The second season's finale bomb is a doozy. 

Have you watched this series? What do you think? Share your thoughts in the comments section. I hope Noah doesn't die any time soon because in my opinion he's the best, most sympathetic character of the bunch. 

I have a few more recommendations in store for you this month. Follow the blog by adding your email to the "Follow by Email" slot located to the left of your screen so you get updates as they go live. 

There is so much more I want to share with all of you. Check back tomorrow for a new post.

For now, this is Kate, signing out!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.