Pages

Top5s


When I like something, I really need to share it, because why not? The more people who share in what I like the better. And why be stingy?

So, for today's post, I want to share another paranormal/supernatural source I tune into on a weekly basis. It's a YouTube Channel called Top5s.

Disclaimer: There are so many imitations out there. The one I'm sharing with you today is the best one and, as far as I can tell, the original one.

Here are a couple of facts about this channel:

1. The guy who creates the videos lives in the UK. At least that's what it says on the "About" section of his channel.

2. He has over 1M subscribers. Yup.

3. Total views on his videos is over 200M. And I totally understand why because his vids are awesome. I'm not kidding. They are well researched and his narration is always objective.

I found him by accident, actually. A click-bait article got me. It featured the Elisa Lam murder, which then led to the Top5s video called 5 Theories On The Mysterious and Unexplained Death of Elisa Lam. I watched it and the rest is history. Here's the video. Watch it and see what I mean:


I love his creepy paranormal videos the best. October is the best time to binge-watch his channel. Subscribe. Follow him on Twitter. And visit his website.

I dare you to watch his vids with the lights off and not freak out. *evil laughter*

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2016 All Rights Reserved.