Pages

Let's NaNoWriMo!


Writers, fire up those laptops! It's that time of year again when millions of us come together and write. There will be victories. There will be defeats. But the great thing is we are all writing as one. NaNoWriMo is here!

As a part of the celebration, I will be using the entire month of November to post various writing tips and advice that I have gathered over the years. Now, take these posts with a grain of salt. Not all techniques work for everyone. This is not a one size fits all.

The most important thing is: write and finish that novel. My aim is to help in what little way I can. It is my hope that you take something away from what I have learned along the way. Do what feels right for you. Write the way you want to write. That will get you to where you need to be.

So catch me back here tomorrow for my first of 29 posts this November. Let's start writing!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2018 All Rights Reserved.